|This article is a stub. You can help Fractured Wiki by .|
You can have one plot per planet. Personal land plots are predefined on the map. Plots come in various sizes. Plots are already flat. You don't have to level them. You cannot destroy somebody's house and cultivation can't be pillaged by strangers. You can be killed on your plot of land if you're living in the wilderness. Guards grants you partial protection in town(or total protection in good-aligned town).
Erecting a building in Fractured requires multiple steps. First, you must lay the foundations of the house, then you can construct the walls and floors to finally have access to the roof. Each step requires carrying heavy resources by hand, so having friends will speed up the process. You can help somebody build a house. You can place your house anywhere you want on your plot. You can place your house in any plot that's large enough. Different types of personal houses aren't tied to specific plot sizes. Only you and the people you give permission to, have access to your house. This doesn't require a key or anything like that. You can charge for access to your place. You can have some limited storage space in your house.
There will always be some room between plots, even in towns. The only building you can build on your personal plot is your house. The other types of buildings are tied to towns.
Buildings will have 2 floors at most. Tall buildings would have been extremely annoying because Fractured is an isometric game.
Upkeep[edit | edit source]
- A stone house will decay slower than a wood house.
- If you don't have a carpenter NPC, you will have to gather materials and do the repairs yourself. It will only take 1-2 hours or so a week to maintain your house.
- If you have a carpenter NPC, they will do the repairs for you and they do not require resources.
- Other players can take care of your house while you're gone.
- The carpenter NPC can be obtained ingame as well. It's not a crowdfunding exclusive.
- It takes a while for your house to decay. You don't have to worry about losing your house because you didn't play for a few days.
- If your house is destroyed due to lack of repairs, all your items inside are destroyed as well. and plot become available to other player to be claimed.
Decorating[edit | edit source]
- There are many different models for furniture. Some are crafted, some can be bought in the store.
- You can move your furniture around and arrange it however you want.
- Curtains are not planned.
- You can decorate your house with furniture, paintings, etc.
- Some object might have area around them where you can't place anything else.
Moving[edit | edit source]
If you want to move to another plot you go and claim that plot be it in the wilderness or another city. After you do that you have 24h to sell your house or transfer ownership to another player. After 24h if there is't a new owner building on plot start to decay and plot will be available to other players.