If you flag yourself as Good, you are not allowed to perform hostile actions against any other Good or Neutral player. There are several ways this restriction is applied – some common cases being:
- You can’t use basic attacks and targeted spells against Good or Neutral players.
- Your AOE abilities cause no damage or negative side effects to Good or Neutral players.
- You can’t loot the corpse of a dead Good or Neutral player.
- Giving the killing blow to a knocked-out Good or Neutral player is not possible.
- You can’t take possession of bounty that doesn’t belong to you.
Since all Beastmen have a default Good alignment that can’t be changed on Arboreus, it is literally impossible for them to hurt each other. This also lessens the need for them to form a Party, making grouping easier.
As a Good player, you’re sure to inspire confidence to everyone you meet.