Major Changes[edit | edit source]
- The attack system for player characters has been reworked, both in client and server. There should be no more missed attack, weird attack speed calculations, and so on.
- All spell particles added.
- Many sounds effects added (footsteps, crafting, campfire, etc). Many still missing and all volumes to be normalized.
- Most inventory item icons added.
Minor Changes[edit | edit source]
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Arrows can deal damage to multiple targets.
- Hitting multiple targets, dodge is not an entity value.
- Knocked down state still allows some actions.
- Spell impact particles not shown on monsters.
- Can attack players with PvP mode inactive (but no dmg is dealt).
- WOP: Kill particle not shown when ineffective.
- Frighten stuns for the whole duration instead of 5 seconds only.
- Spells are usable while carrying heavy stuff and being knocked down.
- You can trigger the casting animation, even if spell is on Cooldown.
- The skill "Enrage" behaves differently on first usage.
- NullReferenceException SpellDeathMark.SpellDeactivation
- Tooltip stays when buff / status effect ends.
- Oak not interactable.
- Hard to click on some resource nodes.
- Yew tree stump missing texture.
- Monsters' incorrect animations.
References[edit | edit source]
- Prometheus (March 7, 2019). "Patch Log - v.a.0.3.1". Official Fractured Forums. Retrieved April 12, 2019.