This version is part of Alpha 1 - Test 2.
Major Changes[edit | edit source]
Minor Changes[edit | edit source]
- Losing connection with SpatialOS servers now boots to the character selection screen and notifies the user of the disconnection.
- Experimental: changed loading timeouts during login. This might have an impact on some login issues of players with slower machines.
- Overall weapon damage and speed rebalancing.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Dragging item from chest into hotbar no longer assigns the item to the hotbar.
- It's now possible to drop materials to build rotated houses.
- "wrong password" message no longer received when trying to login with a password containing certain special characters.
- Character selection announcement updated to Alpha 1 - Test 2.
- World items and houses now belong to the user who placed the blueprint (within a claim it's always the claim owner), instead of the user who completed the construction.
- Tanning tubs can now be accessed only by their owner, like chests.
- Fixed an issue with interactable world items becoming unusable after being moved.
- Character no longer stops rotating when foods or bandages are in cooldown.
- Herbal Remedy recipe now outputs correct item.
- Moving to interact with a Tanning Tub now always succeeds.
- Animal Fat added to monster loot.
- Fixed bow dealing twice its declared base damage.
References[edit | edit source]
- Prometheus (July, 13 2019). "Patch Log - v.a.1.2.5". Official Fractured Forums. Retrieved July 13, 2019.