This version is part of Alpha 2 - Test 2.
Major Changes[edit | edit source]
- Humanoid monsters (and temporarily a couple others too) now drop gold coins, the in-game currency.
- Claiming a plot of land now requires paying a very modest fee of 500 gold coins.
- Plenty of new enchanting reagents added, especially as loot of Heartwood monsters.
- Several new player house options added.
Minor Changes[edit | edit source]
- Monsters sometimes switch target now instead of always sticking to the first one they aggro.
- Spell cooldown now starts only if the spells is successfully cast.
- Improved movement/spellcasting logic (client side).
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Multiple minimap markers for same carts after moving it.
- Characters sometimes get stuck in resting animation when standing up.
- Heavy material models sometimes sticking to character model after dropping them.
- Items sometimes disappearing when dragging them from loot to inventory.
- Entangling Web spell wrong cooldown (too short).
- Crafting recipes sometimes consume less than the required resources.
- Minor property visualization bugs with Enchanting Table.
- Shadow Walk not revealing when gathering.
- Missing descriptions for new crafting stations and recipes.
- Wrong satiety restored values in food recipes.
- Casting some spells while moving doesn't stop the player and cancels the spell.
- Wrong Detection values for monsters (too high => reveal the player too quickly).
- Necrotic Disease doesn't last forever (until healed) as it should.
- Direwolves don't drop Direwolf Hide
- When logging out to character selection, the default male character is sometimes shown on all characters instead of the correct models.
References[edit | edit source]
- Prometheus (April 10, 2020). "Patch Log - v.a.2.2.1". Official Fractured Forums. Retrieved April 10, 2020.