This version is part of Alpha 2 - Test 3.
Major Changes[edit | edit source]
Minor Changes[edit | edit source]
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fix a bug that would cause tooltips to break when moving the mouse from inventory items to blueprints in the world.
- Recap texts of current bonuses are no longer too close to each other when opening a talent preset for the first time.
- Bounced projectiles from the Ricochet talent now correctly assign loot rights.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the icon of a dragged item (just the icon, not the actual item) to vanish when opening the inventory.
- Characters no longer slide when trying to move while picking up materials from handcarts.
- It's no longer possible to get stuck on unfinished house floors.
- Stealth and Detection enchantments now correctly increase the relative modifiers.
- Fixed a pathfinding bug inside of unfinished carpenter buildings.
References[edit | edit source]
- Prometheus (July 31, 2020). "Patch Log - v.a.2.3.0e". Official Fractured Forums. Retrieved July 31, 2020.