This version is part of Alpha 2 - Test 3.
Major Changes[edit | edit source]
Assassination spells can now be cast only with Light armor instead of Light + Medium.
This was the original design, temporarily changed a while ago due to the overall lack of warrior spells. The temp change proved devastating for game balancing, since it allowed players to use guaranteed critical damage abilities (the "Strikes") with Medium weapons (Spear, Quarterstaff) that have high base damage, leading to insane crits. Additionally, Assassination users could be really tanky thanks to Medium armor.
- Critical Chance from enchantment reduced from 1.5% per tier to 1% per tier.
- Critical Chance from PER reduced from (-20% + PER * 2%) to (-10% + PER * 1%)
- Critical Damage from enchantment reduced from 15% per tier to 10% per tier.
- Critical Damage from PER reduced from (-50% + PER * 10%) to (PER * 5%). The minimum is still 50%.
- Critical Damage is now capped to 300% instead of 400%.
Minor Changes[edit | edit source]
- Various minor changes have been implemented to Strike spells (including Warfare ones such as Bash etc).
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a terrible bug that made different sources of damage increase (e.g. Melee Damage Increase, Death Mark, Enrage) stack multiplicatively with each other instead of being calculated based on the base attack damage.
- Various other bug fixes implemented.
References[edit | edit source]
- Prometheus (August 07, 2020). "Patch Log - v.a.2.3.0g - 1st Balancing Patch". Official Fractured Forums. Retrieved August 07, 2020.