These are the official patch notes for Version 2.4.0l released by Dynamight Studios.
This version is part of Alpha 2 - Test 4 open weekend.
Major Changes[edit | edit source]
Minor Changes[edit | edit source]
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that made player houses not register correctly with their claim after being built. This prevented owners from placing items in them. The fix is retroactive - all existing houses should be fine now.
- Fixed a bug that made farming plots impossible to place in some Fertile Grounds nodes. Most famous case: the node of the city of Zenith.
- Enchantments on weapons now assign their properties to the wearer correctly.
- Fixed a bug on the Smeltery that made some alloys impossible to make (e.g. bronze) or be dependent on the order in which the ores where added to the station.
- Monsters should no longer stop attacking when fighting. Moreover, we fixed the attack speed of monsters, which had become much slower than it was meant to be for several creatures.
- Fixed growing / stable / decaying titles for cities (they were always marked as Stable in the map and Decaying in the town hall before).
- Changing crafting category (e.g. "tools" to "weapons") no longer allows crafting with non-allowed materials.