This version is part of Alpha 2 - Test 4.
Minor Changes[edit | edit source]
- Members of the same guild can now loot the corpses of other guild members by default (for parties it remains off by default). This setting can be changed by each guild/party member in the guild/party menus.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a major bug that made all players and monsters have a minimum of 50% Critical Chance, disregarding their attributes and equipment. This has surely screwed up the whole balancing of these first few hours, both PvP and PvE, so... apologies! Please note that you may still see 50% client-side for a bit (we have another client-only patch in the pipeline coming out soon).
- The Generate Items button in the bank now creates all types of weapons and armors + a horse.
- Switching to Aggressive no longer blocks interactions with world items.
- Player looting rules are now working correctly (members of a militia can loot the corpses of members of other militias, Good players can loot Evil players, Evil players can loot everyone).
- Fixed a graphical bug where the cooldown of bandages would remain at 0 instead of disappearing.
- The Player Trading window now correctly displays the names of the two parties involved.
- Spells in the Abilities menu now always show their Memory Cost number.
- Several animations errors for 2h weapons have been fixed (e.g. walking with a 2h Hammer).
- Fixed the missing description of Shatter Wards.
- The description of Frenzy now correctly reports that having the ability active prevents the player from receiving any healing, including that from bandages.
- Fixed a graphical bugs where projectiles such as arrows would not disappear after hitting an opponent.
References[edit | edit source]
- Prometheus (December 31, 2020). "Patch Log - v.a.2.4.2c". Official Fractured Forums. Retrieved December 31, 2020.